WWQP Bulletin Board

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

signing back in

I tried to sign in this morning and put my user name and password and it would not let me in.
Then when I tried to retreive my password it told me it could not find my e-mail address with my user name. It was then that I realized that I need to put in my e-mail address as user name, NOT my screen name....
So I made it back in here. Now I hope I can remember how to get back..

I am glad to see so many names that I can recognize,,, Hi Mary, Mayme, glad to see you are here. I even saw Marty's name here. So glad that Holice has found us as well. I tried to write to him thru the Stencil Company, but I don't know if he got the message, or if he is traveling. I tried to let him know about the Yahoo group. But I am glad he found where we were hiding out...hee,hee.
Donna, tobylehnj - LEH,NJ

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home