WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Beautiful Things




This new blog format is such an improvement for us WWQP Bulletin Board users that I feel we should jump at the chance to share our photographs of beautiful things. These pictures could be a gorgeous quilt top like Pat has just posted or Vicki's photo of cuddle time with her granddaughter.

I'll sneak in a three year old photo of my twin granddaughters posing on a quilt that my daughter made for them. I offer this as proof that I have trained my daughter very well because she is a fourth generation quilter. There is hope that my granddaughters will grow up knowing that quilts are a necessity, not a luxury. Alexandra and Elizabeth have special quilts waiting for their bunk beds that my husband is building for them as I type.

I have now hogged enough space on this blog with my quilty photos but I hope to prod others to hop on the bandwagon that Eric and Sue have offered us. If you don't have a digital camera yet this might be an inspiration to sign up for a beginner digital photography class at some adult education program and then buy yourself a basic point and shoot digital camera. We now can admire each other's work so easily, something we could not do with the old WWQP BB, and this is so exciting.

Judy

3 Comments:

  • At January 28, 2007 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Vicki in SW PA said...

    Oh Judy! You have such darling grandbabies! (yes, I know, they aren't babies any more.... but they will always be your grandbabies, even when grown up!) What fun YOU must have with two sweeties to play with!!
    Thanks for sharing the picture!
    Vicki

     
  • At January 28, 2007 at 8:17 PM , Blogger Judy in Ohio said...

    Thank you, Vicki. The thing that amazes me is watching my son in action as "Super-Daddy". He was 35 when his daughters were born and he was ready for the job .... I certainly raised him right! LOL. My daughter and I will keep those girls in quilts until it is time to teach them how to make their own.

     
  • At January 29, 2007 at 9:52 PM , Blogger Celia in NB said...

    Two adorable little peas in a pod! I love their names too! Makes me envious since we still don't have grandbabies yet. We keep hoping and hoping! lol
    Celia in NB

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home