WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Trying again

I am still not totally sure what I am doing yet, but want to say how nice to see everyone turning up here. I really like this format though. Had some difficulty with my password not matching but have created a new account this morning, so will try this again. I am thoroughly enjoying the quilt pics and photos. It's really nice to match a name with a face. Will try to post some pics of my own once this old dog has learned these new tricks. lol

Hi to Brenda and Heather in the frozen north. Very cold here too, but a bit warmer today at -10*C. Much better than the -29*C of the past few days. The blizzard missed us and went straight through to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland.

Have a great day everyone.
Celia in NB

1 Comments:

  • At January 28, 2007 at 1:08 PM , Blogger Mary in Oregon said...

    Celia, I had a little trouble getting in again as well. I think one needs to access via www2.blogger.com then click on the google account thing?
    This site will be slower for me as I only have dial up and it's not the fastest in the world either. :-) I do like the cleaner look and not having to deal with that awful spam and disagreeable posts will be nice.
    Sorry to ramble. I'm just trying to make sure I know how to work things.
    Mary in Oregon

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home