WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Wonderful!

Hi, This certainly looks great! I've never done blogs so this will be a completly new experience for me. I've been following the WWQP since around 1996 or 1997, can't remember. I never posted very much; not much to say and as time went forward, wanted to avoid slams and spam. :-) I think this will be very, very nice.
I've learned so much through the site that I kept checking it whenever I could get in. I just learned about the free quilt patterns to get rid of one's stash from a recent post (was that Judy?) at www.quiltville.com. I found several patterns that I'm most anxious to try. Thanks to whoever posted that!
I've also met some wonderful people through the years via the board. It's been delightful when traveling to be able to get together with another quilter. Everyone I've met is more advanced than I when it comes to quilting. I love seeing the many, many, many beautiful quilts of others.

Will send this off and see how all this works. :-) Hope everyone has a great day and coming week!
Mary in Oregon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home