WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Another Beautiful Texas Day


But it's only 57 degrees, brrrr! Anyway, the previous question is interesting--I hope that we can talk about anything here, because there was spam on the Chat Page yesterday when I looked, and I hadn't planned on going back there again.
I've figured out how to add an image! Yeehah! This is the top I just finished. The design for the most part is from Nancy Brenan Daniel's book "Slice 'Em & Dice 'Em Quilts". She called it Provincial Stars, since she used the bright Provincial prints in hers. I should call mine Batik Stars using that reasoning. I did my outer border using 1X3 inch strips of the leftover batiks. I need to press the backing material and get it sewn together today. I hope to get it layered and pin basted tonight, but also have to get ready to teach an all-day class tomorrow. I'm helping my quilt guild members make name tags with a 4" Mariner's Compass block, and a lot of them have never done paper foundation piecing. Please pray for me, LOL.
Pat in Rockport, TX

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home