WWQP Bulletin Board

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Adds everywhere

It seems that the adds for whatever are here on the WWQP as well as everywhere else.  Face book has gotten so many, all over the pages, that it is almost impossible to use.
To keep this quilty-I'm making 5 or 6 blocks 12 x 12 to frame.  These will be flip-flops to put on the entrance wall for our beach place.  I got the idea from Coastal Living.  One of the houses showed Lucite boxes with various flip-flops framed and used as art.  Why not me?  I'll get DH to take a picture to post here.
Sara in Fla.

2 Comments:

  • At May 24, 2012 at 9:02 AM , Blogger Doris W. in TN said...

    Sara - I use Firefox browser with the Ad-Block add-on, and rarely see ads..

     
  • At May 25, 2012 at 11:02 AM , Blogger Kathi in Idaho said...

    I delete my browsing history a few times a week, and it seems that the ads are kept to a minimum. Getting rid of those persistent cookies does clean up most of the ads.

    To make this QR, I am putting the binding on a wedding gift, finishing up the third "teenager" quilt for a friend's kids and making something grey and yellow (not sure what pattern yet, but the fabrics are piling up) as a housewarming gift.

    Kathi

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home