WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, August 16, 2010

re; this blog site

I haven't been here in ages. I never posted, mostly was a lurker. I still recognize some of the names, eg Judy from Ohio, the other Judy, etc. Judy of Ohio, you may remember, I was your personal shopper, when you were looking for the michiginers, that were new at the time. Since then I have become a widow, moved to Fl from Ohio, found a new, wonderful guy. we are buyng a house, and I will once again have a sewing room and will resume the hobby that I love. I hope to get back on wwqp and interact more often;-) harjo (Harlene)

2 Comments:

  • At August 16, 2010 at 7:30 PM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

    Hi-a fellow Floridian. What part are you in. I'm in Jacksonville, previously of West Palm Beach.
    Sara in Fla.

     
  • At August 17, 2010 at 5:25 PM , Blogger harjo said...

    Hi Sara, I'm currently in Jensen Beach, hopefully, soon to move to Port St Lucie, if we get the house we bid on. I know West Palm, spend a lot of time there. Too bad it wasn't when you were there. Will be spending about three month in Ca starting in Sept. I think I'll take my sewing machine with me. Will be settled someday ;=) Harlene

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home