WWQP Bulletin Board

Thursday, April 8, 2010

SHOULDA BEEN HERE IN FIRST PLACE

instead of chat page.

SEVEN MORE BLOCKS TO GO!!! That's the status of the wedding quilt. I might make it by the quilt show and the anniversary in August. Just might depend on how busy the long arm quilter is. I have a lot of squaring up to do with 99 blocks. They've been done on three different machines which is a mistake I'll never make again. The new 6600 piecing foot makes perfect seam allowances while having to eyeball it even with the help of good old Dr. Scholl's moleskin guidance is inconsistent. That foot is one of my chief reasons why I prefer Janome. Those blocks are almost perfect 10.5" but some of the others are smaller than that so I'll have to cut all of them down to 9.5. All that cutting is a pain both figuratively and literally on the bad foot. However I don't want to have to re-make them.

Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home