WWQP Bulletin Board

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bee

BEE in NZ - Hugs for you; your DH's condition must be rather frightening. Take care, please stay in touch.

Well, I'm over the awful cold and left with a sinus infection, as usual. Argh... So now the antibiotics will make me a walking zombie for the next 10 days. The good news is that all this will be behind me before we go out of town in a couple of weeks.

Our DDIL ran a half-marathon this past Sunday, and we're very proud of her. DH has done a 10k, and I have walked a 6-mile trail but do not (can not) run. I can walk faster than I can run!

No sewing done here over the past week or two, due to the sinus crud, but Spring is almost here and I'll probably get up there this week and start some warm weather clothing. I need to collect the lawn mower from the shop, it had its spring spa visit and is ready to come home. The grass is also growing like mad, already. Gosh, just a little bit of sunshine and warm weather, and it's having its own grow-fest out there. I'll have to mow it by this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home