WWQP Bulletin Board

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Nothing New, But .......

Don't have anything new to report about my quilts because I am still fiddling around with gold thread on my Hoffman Challenge piece .... okay, I can report that Superior Threads gold metallic is a very nice thread .... but I thought I would mention that posts that have gone astray can be deleted.

Several BBers have mentioned lately that they have posted here when they meant to be on the Chat Page. Well, you can come back here, pretend to start a new posting and while you are on the WWQP BB "posting page" look up at the top left hand part of the page and you will see a blue item that says "Edit Posts". Click on that and you will find a long grocery list of postings from our "blog". Next to postings that you have made you will have the option to "Delete" any postings you wish to delete. I cannot delete yours and you cannot delete mine but you may delete any of yours that you wish. :-)

And now back to my Hoffman Challenge.

Oh, I don't think I told you that my Pink Monster, the "Which Button is the Magic Button?" was not a winner in the Australia contest. Eventually I will receive notification that photos of all of the quilts will be on a website and I'll put that URL up for everyone so you can see the beauties that outclassed my creation with all of those buttons ...

Edited to add that I just found that the ladies in Australia have posted the entries in their 2010 challenge. Mine is in the first row of photos and the winner is the second one in the last row (it has a 1st place ribbon pinned on it). There is a wide range of talent visible in the entries and by golly they all used that gaudy pink-lilac-orange diamond print!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bunburypandq/sets/72157623655627912/

1 Comments:

  • At March 23, 2010 at 8:44 PM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

    Oh my gosh Judy! Congrats!
    I love all the quilts & esp. yours. A huge bunch of creative people!
    They are really AMAZING.
    PS: I love to look through "Groups"
    on Flickr you find the coolest stuff.
    Anything you can think of has a group.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home