WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Joining Blocks TripX2

This will be easy for those "in the know" but I haven't figured how the blocks are joined for the TripX2 quilt. By hand, following the zig-zag of the opposing edges, or cutting off the points and joining in a straight seam?
If it's following the points up & down is it very difficult? Do you join several to make a row of blocks, and then join the rows? Obviously, I'm having difficulties even asking my question, so you'll know this is no doubt way beyond my abilities! Thanks for trying to help. Harriet

1 Comments:

  • At March 7, 2009 at 8:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You don't trim the points till after the seams are sewn. Pin and check it out. Cut after the seam is done. It's sewn straight, not zigzag. I tried to post but couldn't see it so I put it here too. Are you working on this too?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home