WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Milli

Milli, if it makes you feel any better, your sewing room looks much like mine. Mine is probably worse, as I haven't been able to do anything in it in months because of my rotator cuff surgery.

What really caught my eye, though, was the table you have your stuff on. It looks just like mine. Mine is my former dining room table, one we bought in Maine from Hiram Woodcrafts. I doubt yours is identical, but it sure looks like it!

We have recently downsized our kitchen table. We had a massive (108"!) kitchen table because there are seven in our family, but since the kids are starting to move out, we just ordered a smaller one. Once DS moves out, which should be in a month or two when his house is finished, that huge table will become my sewing table. Have to wait till he moves out because his bedroom is going to be my sewing room. It is going to be so nice to be out of my windowless basement cubicle!

Jean in VT

1 Comments:

  • At January 9, 2009 at 10:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That is a handcrafted drop leaf pine table which was my first dining room table. Funny it should catch your eye!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home