WWQP Bulletin Board

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Jet laged, but glad to be home

WWQP friends; I'm so glad to catch up with everyone.
The trip to Ireland went well, except for the rain. Glad I wasn't there to play golf. DH did a great job of driving on the "wrong" side of the street, we didn't hit anybody or any cows.
As far as gas prices in the US-I didn't know there was a problem until I saw the noon news. Evidently Atlanta, and some of the Tenn. areas that get their gas from the gulf of Mexico are having a problem due to "Ike".
We are OK here in n. e. Florida. It was $3.75 a gal. today when I was out.
When I get the pictures uploaded on the computer I'll try to post some.
I have a wonderful shot of the stained glass in St. Patrick's in Dublin.
Catch up later.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home