WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, June 3, 2007

a celebration!

Not quite a snoopy dance but pretty close. I finally got a wedding quilt (needed for Sept) pieced and layered. Now to hand quilt it. I had planned to start handquilting in March, but it didn't happen. People like me should not make time-related commitments; don't you think I'd learn.

While working in my sewing room (which is a big-time mess), I had an inspiration for moving some furniture around to make it more spacious. I was so sure that there was nothing I could do, but there was. Now to clean it up and make it inviting to work in. One end of the room is our computer room and "office". I like having the dual-purpose room because it gives me easy access to the computer and because DH tends to play solitaire and chat while I'm sewing. However, there is an unfortunate tendency for the paperwork to invade the sewing space. It's a trade-off.
Well, off to spend this cool, wet afternoon sorting paper and fabric!
Brenda in Nn Ontario

1 Comments:

  • At June 3, 2007 at 2:56 PM , Blogger lonna in wi said...

    I have hopes that after recieving the hand quilted quilt that the lady of the house takes care of it. Hand quilting is very special in a gift quilt. LONNA IN WI

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home