WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Where Did We All Go?

I am beginning to think that JudyPete and I have scared every one away .... her Sock Monsters and my goofy Froggy-themed quilt are not usual things to find on a normal quilting site. I guess traditional BBers must be thinking this site has gone to pot. LOL

Okay, you normal quilt makers, it is time to show us the pretty quilts you have been making, the classic and calm beauties that are restful to the eyes and soothing to the soul.

Or is everyone hunkered down waiting for April to behave itself and act like a normal spring-type month? I know that here in Ohio I am ready to push the "rewind" button and re-do the month of April for it has been so bizarre .... my crabapple blossoms have been freeze-dried on their twigs before they had a chance to open and I am heartsick over the damage done by late hard freezes.

Judy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home