WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, March 14, 2007



Not sure how this is going to work but here goes. This quick quilt was inspired by a f riend from Canada. I used only what I had in my stash and I used all 1930's reproduction fabrics. The quilting was done by a gentleman in a nearby small town on a long arm machine. The quilting is very simple, but is exactly what I was hoping for with this quilt. I am very happy with the results.
Rosey, I have not heard of that particuar brand of pin. The local Joanns does have straight pins that are very short, but it is on their own label. Pins have gotten to be kinda expensive too.
Celia, I think just about any pattern would look good in 1930's prints. A few years ago I made one with a simple 4 patch alternated with a solid white square and hand quilted a heart in the squares. The Churn Dash would be good too or a pinwheel pattern would be awesome.
All for now - gotta see if this will publish
Pat in Flint

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home