WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Lots Of Lovely New Pics

I haven't been checking in the past few days and now I see all these wonderful new pics. I began to answer all the comments but my server seems slow this morning for some reason. So I will mention them all here.

Ter Ter: Your Pi shawl is really lovely, and looks to be a ton of fine work. What does Pi mean? Sorry to be late in answering your thread question but I waiting on the Persensia(sp?) that Lavinia and Judy recommended. I am stalking my mailman right now to deliver it to me! 8^ Looking very forward to trying it out.
SeamStress Sally: I love your Feline Fashionistas quilt. Dare I ask which one of the personas mugged the Dog Catcher and the Fireman for their badges?

Judy: Good luck in your challenge wall hanging. I love the backing fabric and the funky fish you created. When is judging to take place?

Dodo: Great to see you posting. I would love to hear more about your English cottage. My cousins bought a 1920's in England 2 years ago and renovated it. It's really beautiful.

Sandra: Your DJ's are breathtaking. I wish I had the patience and talent to make even one of those tiny blocks. Your work is beautiful.

Mayme: I often think of your gardens from the tour you gave us at the MI retreat. Do you have any pics of them to post?

I collected some 30's repro fabrics from our visit to MI to Pat and Mayme's retreat almost 2 years ago and have added to them since. I am planning on starting a quilt with them, once I have figured out an appropriate block for that era. Any suggestions ladies?
Have a great day,
Celia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home