WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Posting comments

Well I tried to respond to printing comments by posting a comment, but the "Publishing" triangle stayed there forever and didn't post. Thanks for your printing thoughts, I had done all the things mentioned. Still think it was because I was scanning instead of printing right from Word. Anyhow the label is done and stitched on now.

Thank goodness most of the winter was warm here, only a few weeks of cold and I am tired of it already, and we don't even have snow! Hopefully it will warm up by the middle of March -- one year in Pigeon Forge it was warm enough for shorts! But another year, it rained ice pellets! Go figure.

I didn't get Shirley/NC's email addy off the chat board to tell her to come to the new board, hopefully she'll make it here. (and anyone else who hasn't made it yet). Glad to see a lot of long time lurker/posters. Lavinia-TN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home