WWQP Bulletin Board

Friday, February 9, 2007

Going to try to post a pix of a 'music' theme quilt I made using the mile a minute concept....someone from the orginal board quite a few years ago sent me the instructions as well as 'starter' piece....sorry the name does escape me but wanted to say thank you....I have used the m.a.m. many times over and is a great scrap reducing technique...If the pix posts I will try to remember how I did it .....there seems to be some problems lately with the pix options. Okay I have tried as well and there seems to be some glitch in the system for uploading pictures....I did it the same way as before and am getting the timed out error message....Let's hope it doesn't post 3 times since that's how many times I tried....if it does....apologies in advance....

Perhaps Eric will be able to figure out the snag for us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home