WWQP Bulletin Board

Friday, February 9, 2007

Friday already!

Hello everyone,

I can't believe how quickly this week seems to have gone by. I meant to get back here earlier to thank both Lavinia and Judy for their help with my thread question. I have all the brand names notated and will order something this weekend on-line, if I can't get it at my local dealer.

I tried to post a picture too, but it seems to be a temporary glitch.

This is what I do to post a photo from Windows:

Click on New Post
Click on picture icon.
Click on Browse and select your picture to be posted from your personal photo folder.
Double click on your selected photo.
Select your layout and picture size.
If you wish to add more than one pic, repeat this in the same manner.
Upload Image.
Type your post.
Click on publish.

I have been collecting 30's repros fabrics ever since I bought my first ones at the MI retreat organized by Pat in Flint and Mayme in MI. It was such a wonderful time I wanted to have a special memory of it. I would be interested in learning what settings anyone else has used with repros.

It is very enjoyable to read the many posts from everyone., and to see all your photos. I wish you all a great weekend. Still very frigid here in New Brunswick, Canada.
Celia


.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home