WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, February 10, 2007

I HAVE DISCOVERED

That if I don't come here at least once a day, I'm kept out. I won't reconize my pass word and I have to reset it. Bummer

No quilting being done, but a lot of knitting.

Tried Hawaiian fish tacos today and oh my, going to try and make that salsa with some pineapple. :)

Anyone make something special for Valentines? I had made a 30x30 heart quilt ages ago and that is what I hang.

A lot of geese are heading north recently. Each sunny/well no rain day flocks fly over doing their honking. Seems they like the pastures around Humboldt. :)

Just seeing if I could get here today.

off to hug mine
terter

1 Comments:

  • At February 11, 2007 at 7:53 AM , Blogger tobylehnj said...

    Make sure you are using your whole e-mail address, not screen name. It was not the password for me, even though it said it was.. I used the user name, but it is your whole e-mail address.
    tobylehnj

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home