WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Baby Boy Cont.

Thanks to all of you, Lynn, Kathi, Judy, Jane and Nancy for all the good ideas for baby quilts. I was especially glad to see the one with the brown background because DDIL told me she thinks Baby Boy's room is going to be done in light green and a chocolate or cocoa brown! I was having trouble visualizing those colors in a baby quilt, but I think it will work! DS is into mud truck racing (!) a bit obscure for fabric design, but I think any trucks and cars may work in this case. He also works at one of the John Deere plants here and you can't get much greener than a JD tractor. I am sure once I start searching, something will jump out at me. At least I hope so! Would love to see even more pictures (being a visual person), they really are inspiring! Thanks again to Eric and Sue for making it possible.
Laurel in Iowa

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home