WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Question


I noticed the comment button, but we can't see the comments without clicking on them!

The quilt
I'd grab in a fire would be my Y2K quilt. I didn't actually worry about repeating a fabric. Instead, I obsessed over matching colors. Most of the squares are from different fabrics though.

I've sure missed all the posts on the chat page since the porblems with access began, and after the last flare-up of anonymous posings. I hope we can continue to talk about everything... I guess Sue and Eric need to clarify.

Lovely grandchildren! I guess that's one of the down sides of never having had any children of my own; I have to borrow other people's grandchildren.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home