WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, January 29, 2007

jumping in as well

I am a long time lurker (1997), rarely a poster, but wanted to comment on the new site.

Awesome. Glad to see the list of names on the right growing so quickly. If anyone has email addresses for long ago posters that stopped posting to the old site, send them a quick email asking them to check out the new location. :)

Not sure I'm going to word this correctly, but for newbies: if you want to "publicly" reply to a post, you'll need to hit the "new" button in upper right hand corner and then type a message. It will show up just like this one. If you want to make a "comment" to the poster, then hit the "comment" button in lower right. Your comment won't be seen by everyone, unless any reader happens to look at the comments section (by clicking on the comments button). Hope that makes sense.

To make this quilt related, this weekend I got sewn half of a full size rag quilt made out of batik flannels in blue, purple, and turqoise. When I use flannel I don't put the batting square in the middle, nor do I sew an "X" through each block. I have a homespun one to sew and probably won't add batting to it either.

Sues in MA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home