WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, January 29, 2007

Celia's Clever Words ...

Celia, when you wrote "like I am reading Dr Seuss' World of Technology" I am sure that you expressed the feeling of many of us of a "certain age" who think we might be lost in Whoville or one of Dr. Seuss's other fanciful places. Or like Alice who has fallen down the hole into Wonderland? LOL

I see this place differently from most of you because I am using an older Mac so I don't have Windows to give me the options that most of you can play with. (No colorful fonts from me.) But it's exciting to see that more and more BBers are signing on and to see postings from so many who were once lurkers.

Judy

2 Comments:

  • At January 29, 2007 at 5:57 PM , Blogger Vicki in SW PA said...

    Hi Judy,
    I have an older iMac, guess it must be 5 years old now and I have the option of fonts and Colors. How old is your Mac? You have to go to the top of the tool bar where you type in your message. Now here, there is just a box for the comment.
    Vicki
    PS I LOVE my MAC!!!

     
  • At January 29, 2007 at 6:55 PM , Blogger Judy in Ohio said...

    Vicki, when I post my messages all I see are three icons; one for spell check, one for adding a photo and the last for adding a file. I don't recall seeing anything about options for fonts and colors. I will go back and pretend to start a new message and look more carefully. I am using Mac OS 10.3.9 and have Safari as my browser ... perhaps my iMac is just that much older than yours that I am out of the colorful loop. I agree that Macs are adorable and so, as a rule, are Mac users. LOL

    Judy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home