WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, January 29, 2007

New Language

Hello to everyone joining in. I feel like I am learning a new language these days with words like blog, bling and buytes. Told my DH I am now a blogger . He rolled his eyes to the Heavens and said "That's something I feared would happen before too long" lol

I can only imagine poor Eric's face when he reads about our efforts trying to get started on this new fangled thing. Very new to me anyway. On top of sounding like I am reading Dr Seuss' World of Technology, I am also trying to basic learn MQing. Doing better than I was a month ago when I first started practicing. My poor old brain might not stand up to all this! On my first attempt to answer a comment here I must have copied the scrambled letters thing 6 times. I thought to myself "Wow Eric *really* has got this secured now" and then I realized I hadn't clicked on the Terms of Agreement box. It's a learning curve for sure.

I am thoroughly enjoying all the pictures and the beautiful quilts ladies. Thanks for sharing!
Celia in NB

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home