WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, January 23, 2010

QUILT SHOW

We are hoping for lots of entries from far and wide so please check out www.smokymtnquilters.org . Entry information will be posted soon - I hope. Will let you know. Mark your calendars for NC Quilt Symposium in 2012 at Western Carolina University in Cullowhee where I live. There will be nationally known teachers, a show and all kinds of related activities. My guild is sponsoring that year. Steering committee is just getting cranked up. Unlike most of the guild members I live within 15 or 20 minutes of the campus. All housing and meals will be on campus and is included in the registration. The Mountain Heritage Center on campus has a wonderful collection of quilts and there are already arrangements being made to have exhibits linked to the symposium. Hope to meet a lot of you there. I'm not sure what the dates are but it's on the web site I think. It's early summer or late spring. There is a Facebook site as well.

Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home