WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, September 19, 2009

BACK TO QUILTING

I hope to get back to the sewing room tomorrow. As you can see by my posts recently on the chat page, I've had an unexpected distraction lately. Still haven't returned to the wedding quilt. Going to a retreat in Toccoa, GA in November and I've signed up for "sew on your own" rather than a class and plan to stick to business when I get there.

It will add to the cost of the retreat which I attend every year because I will board the new addition to my family. He's too wild to leave with the neighbors who always keep Shadow as they both work and Rufus might dismantle their garage which they keep open just enough to let their dogs have access to outdoors but shelter from sun or cold.

As soon as I have enough blocks to start arranging I'll send a picture. I'm really anxious to see it arranged.

Jane

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home