WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I can see the light

Today I had the solar tube installed in the quilt room. Oh, my! What a difference it makes. I wish I'd done it 5 years ago.
Now all I have to do is re-do everything I moved for the worker to get into the room. At least I have a comfortable chair in there now so I can sit and do a quilt binding or some such.
Another chamber of commerce day today.
I will be complaining about the heat in August, so those of you in Canada can tell me how wonderful it is then.
Sara in Florida

2 Comments:

  • At March 5, 2008 at 5:41 PM , Blogger Judy in Ohio said...

    Is a solar tube something like a skylight?

     
  • At March 16, 2008 at 9:22 PM , Blogger Linda said...

    We had 4 solar tubes installed a few months ago. One large one in our kitchen, a large one in our large dark closet, a small one in a dark hallway and a small one in a windowless bathroom. They are so wonderful! I wanted one put in my quilting room but the installer said that since I have a ceiling fan in there I would get a strobe effect. He suggested a place in the room where it really wouldn't do that much for my actually sewing area and living here in the hot desert I can't get along without the ceiling fan, so I skipped that room. Otherwise, I strongly recommend them.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home