WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Musings on a Sunday afternoon

How could I lose a ruler that's 24 inches long and 6 inches wide and bright yellow? How could I lose my user manual for my fairly new sewing machine? What kind of feet do these things have that they can travel from my sewing room which is the only place I use them to parts unknown. Have you any idea how many days I've wasted my time looking for them before I came here to share my woes with the only people in the world who could sympathize with me? Usually things turn up when I do some "house cleaning" and my sewing room is the cleanest it's ever been. Nothing.

I feel a little better now.

Milli in MA

PS I even went out a bought a new ruler I was so lost without it. This one's green.

4 Comments:

  • At September 2, 2007 at 10:06 PM , Blogger Judy in Ohio said...

    Milli, my 6" x 24" ruler hangs on a stick-um backed white peg thingamabob on the side of my cutting table. It also has a red two-cup suction handle on it. It does not have any legs. :-)

    Judy

     
  • At September 2, 2007 at 10:07 PM , Blogger Kathi in Idaho said...

    Milli - Rest assured....it isn't you...your house is eating those things. At least I know that mine seems to have an insatiable appetite for anything I put down anywhere!

    Kathi

     
  • At September 3, 2007 at 2:06 PM , Blogger WhiteStone said...

    Milli, I very much understand your frustration. With me it is keys, purse, shoes, reading glasses and my Bible (which I read in various places in the house). I am very, very glad I live in a smallish house. I once lived in a larger home and it seemed I spent gazillions of hours traipsing to and fro looking for something. LOL
    JudyPete

     
  • At September 10, 2007 at 5:55 PM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

    I lost the plexaglass tray for my machine! Let me know Milli if you find it! :)
    I can only guess I left it at a class?????

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home