WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

You know you're a quilter when. . . .

Somebody already mentioned noticing the tile pattern in women's restrooms. I had heard this years before I really got hooked and all of a sudden found myself also noticing. LOL My dh is not supportive of anything quilty, so I have none of those humorous stories. But my contribution is when you wish you could have the fabric somebody is wearing in a shirt or dress.

I will attempt to post my disappearing 9 patch "happy quilt" as Nancy so aptly named it as soon as I get the borders put on. It may not be till next week. The top is done and border fabrics picked, but I don't know when I'll have time. DH will be gone next week which means I can live my own schedule. YIPPEEE But I have to take youngest DS to college later this week and pick him up again Sunday, so those 2 days are already gone. Next weekend I'm taking him to Dallas for 2 drum corps shows. I've tried looking on line for quilt shops to visit, but I have no idea where they are in proximity to where we will be.

Oh yes--that's another you know when --every trip you take requires looking up quilt shops and you prefer fabric souveniers over anything else.

1 Comments:

  • At July 11, 2007 at 12:34 PM , Blogger Annie said...

    You might try Mapquest to try to find out where the shops are in proximity to where you will be. That would at least let you know if they are across town or just down the street.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home