WWQP Bulletin Board

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

You know you're a quilter when....your husband has the habit of telling EVERYONE you know exactly how many pins he has stepped on in support of your creative process in making a quilt! This gets old very quickly and the only people who understand the joke is the spouses of other quilters--not our usual crowd (after all I married an engineer!) at parties.

Now if the weather in Wisconsin would just cool off so I felt like quilting....But on the brighter side all this moist heat has the corn ahead off schedule so soon I will be up to my elbows in yummy buttery corn on the cob. No knee high by the 4th of July in corn in SE Wisconsin--in some areas it was at my shoulder (I'm 5'5") so I am looking forward to lots of early good eats from the Farmer's Markets.

Thanks for the topic idea!

Shelli

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home