WWQP Bulletin Board

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

GADZOOKS, I DID IT AGAIN

I not only posted on the wrong page but can't fine Judy's instructions for deleting a post. I get as far as editing a post but can't remember how to get rid of the thing entirely. I just read through a bunch of archives from the past month or so on both pages and can't find it. Will someone help me out? Just give me the date of Judy's post and I'll rid this page of the personal stuff. I've posted the Shadow news on the chat page so it's there if anyone cares.

Jane

1 Comments:

  • At April 24, 2007 at 5:39 PM , Blogger Judy in Ohio said...

    Hi, Jane.

    When you are on the editing page with the long "grocery list" of BB postings and you can see everyone's posts there is a tiny box on the left in front of each of your posts that you can "click" and put a tick mark in. Then on the far right side of that posting's name there is a "Delete" box you can "click" and the posting that you have "ticked" will be deleted.

    Judy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home