WWQP Bulletin Board

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Please join us!

     
Thanks to Kathi in Idaho I have just joined the new WWQP Facebook page. It is a closed group, so you have to go there to join up. You can see and read the page without joining but must be a member to post. Facebook is not everybody's favourite social media but it is fast and accessible and easy to use and a closed group is pretty safe. I manage a page for my feral cat rescue and am a member on a number of others and have never had a problem.


So this is your invitation to pop over to
https://www.facebook.com/groups/260593620944287/

and join the group there. It would be lovely to see some more of the old crew over there! And I can safely promise for those who have long memories -- no flame wars. It is a closed group with moderators. And did I mention it is easy to use?  :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home