WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, September 23, 2007

The cat is out of the bag Judy. Thanks for asking.
Innovations is a machine quilting symposium. Lots of classes and vendors and the quilt show. You can see more at http://www.mqinnovations.com/
All the quilts must be machine quilted, long arm, mid arm or domestic machine. The judging is 99% for the quilting, LOL.
My quilts were all professionally quilted by a young woman just starting out. Actually I was her first customer.
She did such an incredible job on my first quilt that I immediately collected a bunch of tops that had been waiting for eons and took them over to her.
I have given most of the quilts away but these 2 I kept for this show to give her some exposure.
The reason for the 2 ribbons is that there is one for the owner and one for the quilter. Sigh - the kudos must go to Krista, my quilter.
Hugs, Irene in Kirkland, WA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home