WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Row Robin UFO

Hi All,


I finally dug out the Row Robin that had been fermenting in my stash for a loooong, long time. I was at the Black Forest Quilters bi-annual quilting weekend retreat and decided to take it with me to finish. And I did finish - Yoooohoooo! Do you recognize your blocks?


My question: where are the Serial Quilters and the other participants?? Would love to see what you made, IF you finished it? I am looking for Sue Bruns, Cassi Bauman, Nancy Swan, Bev Holdren, Marlene in northern NY, Shelli Lawson, Susan Warkentin. Are you still out there??










Before I quilted on this quilt, I made a practice piece which eventually will be a quilt-as-you-go quilt:




2 Comments:

  • At April 4, 2016 at 4:31 AM , Blogger Laura in IA said...

    Such a delightful quilt. Nice job.

     
  • At April 9, 2016 at 10:48 AM , Blogger Sternenquilter said...

    Thank you, Laura! I am really glad that I finished it, it has been sitting in the closet for a long, long time. And it has inspired me to find the participants - which I did! So, the "old gang" from the WWQP BB is meeting on Facebook now, the address is https://www.facebook.com/groups/260593620944287/ if anyone is interested, please join us there, or if you don't like facebook, we have a new Bulletin Board in forum style: http://bulletinboard.iphpbb3.com/forum/portal.php?nxu=88092848nx60417 where you have to register (or I can register you, if you find that difficult), a friendly place to meet and chat.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home